I wish to be somebody
But I don't tell anybody
I am ashamed
that they will see the real me..
I always pretend to be happy
but deep inside me
I am a slave of my own anxiety
about the things a round me..
I really wish to be happy
But it's getting more sad deeply
I want to tell anybody that I am
looking for somebody to love me as me..
I wish that everybody will like me
Just what I expect to be
I was really bothered when somebody
told me that he hated me..
I cried for grief and pity
for what he has done to me
I felt that I'm not that somebody
because we have different personality
in facing relationship and poverty...
As I recall these lines; I remember that it happened during the sandiest days of my life..where I find no one to lean on..no one to understand and where in writing was my only consolation. I don't want to experience this thing again..I have too much of yesterday and I've learned a lot from it..
I am what I am now because of what I've been through..Experience is a great teacher molding me to become a better person and not a bitter one. After all those years, I realize God's plan of allowing things to happen. I do believe that there are times in our life that trusting seems a burden but one thing that I am assure of; even if we don't understand; we must trust in HIS ways..


Labels: Compilation, composition, wish