
..Many are the words I wish to say, but I'm uncertain what you want to hear..So here are the list of my perfect wish simply for you!
1. I wish you a shaft of sunlight on the gloomiest if days.
2. I wish you a kiss in the moonlight from someone you love.
3. I wish you friends who will love you for who you are.
4. I wish you the strength to see the opportunities in every adversaries.
5. I wish that you meet someone who will make your heart race.
6. I wish you love for learning!
7. I wish your ambition will never be tainted by arrogance.
8. I wish you the sense to laugh at the world and its absurdities and the wisdom
to laugh at yourself before others do.
9. I wish you can learn in every mistake.
10. I wish you patience because sometimes the world will insist on walking when
you want to run.
-Rohan Candappa



Labels: collection, Compilation, wish