September 18, 2010

Looking Back






I used to write poems when I was in high school. It's a way of expressing myself, my emotions and feelings. But, I hadn't done it for so long, I just realize it now that writing was my way of coping back then. As I look back on my old school things, I found a little notebook that contains all my compositions. It did awakens my passion for writing..

After a little life's changes, I found myself writing again. Indeed it helped a lot, easing the pain...Let me share this composition I wrote way back in 2001..

~THE BEAUTY AROUND ME~
I looked and see
the things around me.
My eyes is filled with beauty
and it's creativity.

I love to see the clouds above me
It makes me feel like a bird
flying beneath the trees
who is always happy and gives a sweet melody.

I love to stay under the shade of the tree
It makes me feel fresh
and gives me liberty
from all my anxiety.

I love to see the purple mountains
That reminds me to worship Your majesty
I love to hear the birds singing with enchantment
that awakens every heart of its beauty.

I always wanted to see the sun shines
that gives us a new day
and a strength to face every storm
along the way with a great victory.

I love to see all the animals in the forest
They are alive and enthusiastic
they exist in the wild forest
And God the creator knows it...

0 comments:

Post a Comment