I cursed this day to die with me..today marks the day, the death of everything in me.i will forever mourn,don't wish me happiness cos u know I'll never be.Bid me goodbye and if reincarnation is true, i wish well met again, love again....
It took me a minute to realize that I just said goodbye to someone very dear to me..I can't find the right thing to say. Thoughts raged down in me, where did I go wrong?
I'm not sure if I made the right thing, I'm burned out, but why does it hurt so much??? Is this the only solution? Will it ever solve the status quo? Will I ever get used of not being with him? Thoughts like this is killing me..How long shall I stay like this? How long shall I feel like this?
The goodbye thing is not easy,.I realized it now, I will forever be grateful for having you once..Truly, as I always quote that life is a constant change..you can never hold on things that will last forever..I must learn to love and to let go...
It took me a minute to realize that I just said goodbye to someone very dear to me..I can't find the right thing to say. Thoughts raged down in me, where did I go wrong?
I'm not sure if I made the right thing, I'm burned out, but why does it hurt so much??? Is this the only solution? Will it ever solve the status quo? Will I ever get used of not being with him? Thoughts like this is killing me..How long shall I stay like this? How long shall I feel like this?
The goodbye thing is not easy,.I realized it now, I will forever be grateful for having you once..Truly, as I always quote that life is a constant change..you can never hold on things that will last forever..I must learn to love and to let go...
A sad thing in life is that sometimes you meet someone who means a lot to you only to find out in the end that it was never bound to be yours and you just have to let go. Some people think it's holding on that makes them strong but sometimes it's letting go. There are things that we never want to let go of, people we never want to leave behind. But keep in mind that letting go isn’t the end of the world, it’s the beginning of a new life


Labels: Compilation, composition, experiences, goodbye