May 22, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Movies

Movie is a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images and in fact for me, movie is a fascinating past time. Here is a list of my favorite movies.

Top 1. Robin Hood






Favorite line from this movie: "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions.."


Top 2. Alice in Wonderland






Favorite line from this movie: "I need a pig here.." It sound so funny.


Top 3. Percy Jackson The Lightning Thief








Favorite line from this movie: "The entrance to the Underworld is in Los Angeles." could this be true?heheh i don't know...

Top 4. The Blind Side






Favorite line from this movie: "Courage is a hard thing to figure. You can have courage based on a dumb idea or mistake, but you're not supposed to question adults, or your coach or your teacher, because they make the rules. Maybe they know bes t, but maybe they don't. It all depends on who you are, where you come from."

Top 5 . The Twilight Saga: New Moon






Favorite line from this movie:"I tried to tell myself that the fear was pointless. I’d already lived through the worst thing possible. In comparison with that, why should anything frighten me now? I should be able to look death in the face and laugh."

Top 6. Dear John







Favorite line from this movie: "I finally understood what true love meant...love meant that you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be."

Top 7. Avatar







Favorite line from this movie: "Everything is backwards now, like out there is the true world and in here is the dream "

Top 8 . Coraline







Favorite
line from this movie: "You know that I love you....have a really funny way of showing it. "

Top 9. Shutter Island







Favorite line from this movie: "Which would be worse, to live as a monster or to die as a good man? "

Top 10. A Walk to Remember






Favorite line from this movie: "Jamie: Please don't pretend like you know me, ok?..Landon: But I do, I do. We've had all the same classes in the same school since kindergarten. Why you're Jamie Sullivan. You sit at lunch table 7. Which isn't exactly the reject table, but is definitely in self exile territory. You have exactly one sweater. You like to look at your feet when you walk. Oh, oh, and yeah, for fun, you like to tutor on weekends and hang out with the cool kids from "Stars and Planets." Now how does that sound?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment